2 Port PS/2 KVM with 1 USB Port and Cables
This KVM switch allows a single keyboard, video display monitor, and mouse to
be switched to access Two computers. The switch provides more table space in
addition to saving the cost of multiple keyboards and monitors
- Access multiple PCs with one set of Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor.
- Space saving and cost effective.
- Front panel LEDs indicate which PC is selected.
- Select PCs by using front panel SELECT button or Hot Key command.
- Auto Scan Mode sequences through PC.
- Supports SVGA , VGA and multi-sync Monitors, resolutions up to 2048*1536
- Buzz for switching confirmation.
- No AC/DC power cord required.
- Under the Auto Scan Mode, the USB device will always be connected to
whichever computer is selected.
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Linux OS compatible.
- Model No. :
- Upstream Port: 2
x PC's Port
- Downstream Port: 2
x PS2 device port , 1 x USB port
- LED's : 2
x LED's for PC port
- Port Selection
: Hotkey / Push button
- Power Mode : Bus
- Operating System : MS
Window 98SE /2000/ XP/ Vista
- Unit Dimensions :
110 x 66 x 22 (mm)
- Warranty :
1 Years Limited Warranty
- One 2-Port KVM Switch.
- Two Sets of Cables.
- One Manual.
1 - 4
5 - 9