5.25" PC Front Bay Hard Drive Cooler w/ Triple 40mm Fans + HDD Bracket
This front panel HDD cooler features three 40mm x 40mm x 20mm ball bearing fans, helping to eliminate the heat that can build up at the front of a PC case as a result of typical drive/system operation. The HDD cooler includes 3.5in to 5.25in adapter brackets, allowing the cooler to be used with either size of drive.
The HDD cooler draws cool external air into the case through its vent, which is blown directly over the hard drive by the quiet-running ball bearing fans, an efficient, nearly silent solution for extending the life of hot running 7200 RPM, 10000, and 15000 RPM IDE and SCSI hard drives in servers.
- Extends hard drive life and reliability by keeping it cooler
- 3 reliable ball bearing fans.
- Fits into a standard 5.25" drive bay
- Hardware mounting kit provided for 3.5" hard drives
- Includes power splitter cable to draw power from your PC without reducing the total number of existing power connectors
- Uses three high-efficiency, ultra-quiet cooling fans
- Beige colored front panel