75 ft. 26 AWG CL2 HDMI with Ethernet / Audio & Built-In Equalizer
These high speed HDMI cables with Ethernet are designed with a built-in booster for applications that require high-performance transmission of HDMI digital video and multi-channel audio signals. These cables have active amplification built-in to prevent impedance mismatch, caused by the cable attenuation, dielectric losses, and compensation for skin effect over long distances.
The built-in equalizer does not require an external power and is used to regenerate and restore the proper timings of the TMDC and DDC signals. The equalizer has a dial with which you can set the level of boost that is given to the signal. Equipment with stronger output signals should use settings in the 1-4 range, while weaker signals will need more boost using settings in the 5-7 range.
- 8 levels of selectable equalization
- 3D and 4Kx2K support (4x the resolution of 1080p)
- Compatible with prior versions of HDMI and DVI
- Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Supports color depths up to 48 bits
- Up to 100 Mbps of bi-directional (full-duplex) bandwidth is accessible over the HDMI Ethernet Channel
- HDCP compliant
- Cable carries high definition audio information along with the video from a source device
- No external power required
- Length: 75 feet