IDE 40-Pin to Dual Compact Flash Adapter
This IDE to Dual CF adapter is used for connecting up to two compact flash memory cards to a 3.5" IDE host interface. Allows the use of a compact flash card as an IDE hard drive, supporting Ultra DMA mode.
- Compatible with all PC Card Services and Socket Automatic sensing of PC Card ATA or true IDE.
- Support PIO, Multi-DMA and Ultra DMA Host Data.
- Support 8-bit/16-bit data transfer on Host Data Bus.
- Integrated PC Card attribute memory of 256 Bytes.
- Automatic wake up from power-down on host reset mode (High Speed) support.
- Auto data CRC generation/check.
- On-board LED indicators for power-on and compact flash access.
- Voltage selection for +3.3V or +5V compact flash.
- Master or Slave mode selection.
- Power input: +5V, FDD power connector.
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I, Type II, and Micro-drive.
- Dual (2x) 40-way (2.54mm) standard IDE connector.
- This adapter does NOT support hot insertion of CF cards.
- Support Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista Operating System
- Ultra IDE to Compact Flash Dual Adapter
- User manual